Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So many projects...so little time!

As B says..."you are wearing yourself ragged"...and as such, I came down with a horrible, flu-like cold over the weekend and am still recovering.  I can't help it...I jam pack my weekends, because I sit in an office for 45 hours a week, and I have so many things I want to do when I'm not at work!  What I really want to do is blame the Madonna concert for getting me sick...which, I guess that was another event in my packed schedule.  I mean...you only live once!  Make it count.

Quick download on MDNA....Thursday night (10/18/12)  ----
Arrive at the Pepsi Center around 8:30pm (show was scheduled for 8pm).  Her opening act started late around 8:30pm and played for almost 2 hours.  He was awesome and totally got the crowd dancing and ready for the Queen herself.  However, after he wrapped up his gig it was about an hour until MDNA graced us with her presence.  ----News Flash--- Endless anticipation kills all the excitement, especially at a concert!  Which is exactly what happened.  Before the show even started the crowd started booing and I'm sure some people walked out.  Madge finally starts the show right before 11pm.  Overall, it was what I expected, much darker than her last tour...but still the Madonna I have loved since I was 3 years old, dancing to True Blue with my big sis in the living room.   I am lucky to have now seen her twice in concert...something I never thought would happen. Ok, so we ended up leaving around 12:45am before the show was even close to being over...and I got into bed around 2am.  Thus, I am blaming MDNA for the late night, which I truly believe gave me the crappy flu-like cold I am curreently recovering from. 

Moving on...
I stumbled upon a free furniture ad on Craigslist on Friday...so made Ben come with me and picked up a dresser and the nice lady I got that from also gave me a chair.  A post of the before and after of the dresser to follow soon (I hope).

I also need to finish this table...after photo coming this weekend (again..I hope).

 
 
My parents are coming to town for Thanksgiving, so I also to get my house clean clean clean before their arrival.  The list could go on...and on....
 
Here's hoping I can accomplish some of the things on my list soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment