Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My new 2nd room!

Ben & I had a home office, but we never used it.  It was basically our "catch-all" room that I could never keep clean... and it was always one of those rooms that I wanted to keep clean, but didn't have the time. So, needless to say I wanted to turn this "eye-sore" of a room and give it more purpose.  Since we were also no longer using our desktop computer (our laptop & ipad is all we ever use these days...) I decided to re-make this room into my own haven if you will....a place where I can sit down, put my make-up on and dry my hair...a little place I like to call...my 2nd room! ;)  I packed away the computer...and decluttered the space and now its a little piece of heaven!  See pictures below of the transformation!


 
 
(I hired a painter to paint this vanity...I would have done it
myself, but she was much faster than me!)
 
 
 
(Small table I am refinishing for the room! Craigslist- $30)


 
Vanity, Chair, filing cabinet- Craigslist & painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
Walls painted from green to Kalspar "Possibility" (a very light grey/white color)
Lamps- TJ Maxx
Mirror- Kohls.com
Misc. Accessories- Antique/Vintage Finds
Rug- Joss & Main  (Great home site...
 
Muah! -S

No comments:

Post a Comment